Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Peanut Butter Cup
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and incredible client service. They provide a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a great, affordable options. Vape Wild Peanut Butter Cup
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site.
The business is distinct in many methods. Additionally, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of various tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Peanut Butter Cup
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Peanut Butter Cup
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides a harsh, crude taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Peanut Butter Cup
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I also found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.