Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Pina Colada
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and amazing customer service. They use a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a fantastic, low-cost alternatives. Vape Wild Pina Colada
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this website.
The business is unique in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Pina Colada
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing options. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Pina Colada
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Pina Colada
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit allows you to produce something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.