Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Pink Elephant
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and unbelievable customer support. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a great, affordable alternatives. Vape Wild Pink Elephant
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The business is unique in lots of ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Pink Elephant
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Pink Elephant
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Pink Elephant
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent customer support and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit permits you to develop something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.