Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Rating
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and incredible client service. They offer a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to supply a fantastic, low-priced options. Vape Wild Rating
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might acquire straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site.
The company is distinct in lots of ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Rating
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Rating
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides an extreme, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Rating
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I likewise discovered that they use a DIY juice set. This kit enables you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.