Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Ratings
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and amazing customer care. They provide a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply an excellent, low-priced alternatives. Vape Wild Ratings
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might acquire straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website.
The company is distinct in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Ratings
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide several blending choices. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they allow you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Ratings
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Ratings
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply fantastic client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they offer a DIY juice package. This set enables you to develop something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.