Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Razzleberry
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and extraordinary customer care. They provide a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a great, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Wild Razzleberry
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in many ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Razzleberry
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer numerous mixing options. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Razzleberry
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just provides a severe, unrefined taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Razzleberry
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set allows you to produce something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.