Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Red Bull Danger
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer support. They use a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, low-cost alternatives. Vape Wild Red Bull Danger
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website.
The business is unique in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Red Bull Danger
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer several blending alternatives. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Red Bull Danger
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides an extreme, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Red Bull Danger
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer care and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I likewise found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This set permits you to produce something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.