Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Review 2016
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer care. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide a fantastic, inexpensive options. Vape Wild Review 2016
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you might acquire straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site.
The company is unique in many ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Review 2016
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of blending alternatives. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Review 2016
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives an extreme, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes good in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Review 2016
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice kit. This set permits you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.