Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Review
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and extraordinary customer service. They offer a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a great, affordable alternatives. Vape Wild Review
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this website.
The company is special in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Review
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Review
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides a harsh, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Review
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to develop something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.