Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Reviews
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and amazing customer support. They offer a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to supply an excellent, low-cost options. Vape Wild Reviews
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site.
The company is special in lots of ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Reviews
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer several blending options. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Reviews
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only provides a severe, crude taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. In addition, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Reviews
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice set. This package permits you to create something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.