Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Sample Pack
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and incredible customer support. They offer a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to supply a fantastic, affordable choices. Vape Wild Sample Pack
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might acquire directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this website.
The company is special in lots of ways. In addition, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Sample Pack
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer several blending options. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they enable you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Sample Pack
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just gives a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Sample Pack
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide terrific customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This set permits you to produce something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.