Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild S+C 2
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and amazing client service. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a great, inexpensive options. Vape Wild S+C 2
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website.
The business is distinct in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild S+C 2
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of mixing options. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild S+C 2
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild S+C 2
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer care and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit enables you to produce something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.