Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Scallywag
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and extraordinary client service. They offer a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a terrific, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Wild Scallywag
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may purchase straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website.
The company is unique in many ways. In addition, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Scallywag
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Scallywag
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Scallywag
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer excellent customer care and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise discovered that they use a DIY juice set. This set enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.