Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Shop
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer care. They use a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a great, affordable alternatives. Vape Wild Shop
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site.
The business is unique in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Shop
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer a number of blending options. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Shop
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a severe, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste equally good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Shop
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I likewise found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This package enables you to develop something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.