Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Sub Zero
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and incredible customer service. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a fantastic, affordable options. Vape Wild Sub Zero
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site.
The company is distinct in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Sub Zero
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing choices. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Sub Zero
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides an extreme, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not always need to taste equally good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Sub Zero
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to develop something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.