Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Sugar Cookie
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and extraordinary client service. They provide a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a great, affordable alternatives. Vape Wild Sugar Cookie
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may acquire straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site.
The business is special in lots of methods. Additionally, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Sugar Cookie
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of blending choices. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Sugar Cookie
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Sugar Cookie
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This set allows you to produce something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.