Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Tanks
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and extraordinary customer care. They provide a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Wild Tanks
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this site.
The business is distinct in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use a number of blending options. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides an extreme, crude taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, does not always need to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This package enables you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.