Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Tiramisu
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and amazing client service. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide an excellent, low-priced choices. Vape Wild Tiramisu
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may buy directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site.
The company is distinct in many ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Tiramisu
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer several mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Tiramisu
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes great in eating, does not always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Tiramisu
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit allows you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.