Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Top Flavors
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and incredible customer support. They use a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a great, low-cost choices. Vape Wild Top Flavors
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might acquire straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site.
The business is distinct in lots of ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Top Flavors
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Top Flavors
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Top Flavors
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice package. This set allows you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.