Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Vanilla Clouds
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and amazing client service. They provide a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide a terrific, low-priced options. Vape Wild Vanilla Clouds
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might acquire straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site.
The company is special in many ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Vanilla Clouds
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending options. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Vanilla Clouds
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers a harsh, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Vanilla Clouds
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they provide a DIY juice kit. This package permits you to develop something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.