Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Vendors
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and amazing customer care. They provide a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer an excellent, low-cost choices. Vape Wild Vendors
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might acquire straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site.
The company is distinct in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Vendors
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Vendors
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just provides a harsh, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste equally great when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Vendors
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice set. This kit allows you to create something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.