Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Vs White Label
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and amazing client service. They offer a big range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide a terrific, affordable choices. Vape Wild Vs White Label
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may buy straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many methods. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Vs White Label
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use several mixing options. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Vs White Label
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers an extreme, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally good when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Vs White Label
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they provide a DIY juice package. This package enables you to produce something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.