Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Warehouse
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and unbelievable customer support. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to provide an excellent, low-priced alternatives. Vape Wild Warehouse
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this site.
The company is special in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Warehouse
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Warehouse
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Warehouse
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit permits you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.