Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Website Review
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and extraordinary customer support. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-priced alternatives. Vape Wild Website Review
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website.
The company is unique in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Website Review
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use several mixing options. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Website Review
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Website Review
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer support and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I likewise found out that they use a DIY juice set. This set enables you to produce something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.