Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Whiskey Tango Fudge Cake
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and extraordinary client service. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a great, low-priced options. Vape Wild Whiskey Tango Fudge Cake
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site.
The company is special in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Whiskey Tango Fudge Cake
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Whiskey Tango Fudge Cake
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Whiskey Tango Fudge Cake
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they provide a DIY juice package. This package enables you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.