Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Wiki
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer service. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide an excellent, low-cost alternatives. Vape Wild Wiki
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this website.
The company is unique in many ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Wiki
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending options. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Wiki
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a harsh, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Wiki
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer excellent customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they use a DIY juice set. This package allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.