Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Wrangler
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and amazing client service. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a fantastic, low-priced choices. Vape Wild Wrangler
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy directly from the company. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site.
The business is special in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Wrangler
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Wrangler
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers a severe, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Wrangler
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they provide a DIY juice package. This package permits you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.