Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Wrecking Ball
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and incredible customer care. They provide a big range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a great, inexpensive options. Vape Wild Wrecking Ball
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Wrecking Ball
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide several blending options. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Wrecking Ball
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Wrecking Ball
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice set. This set enables you to produce something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.