Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Yummy Bear
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and extraordinary customer service. They provide a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide an excellent, inexpensive choices. Vape Wild Yummy Bear
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the company. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site.
The company is unique in lots of methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Yummy Bear
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing options. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Yummy Bear
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just gives an extreme, crude taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Yummy Bear
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice package. This package enables you to produce something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.