Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Zebra Stripe Gum
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and amazing customer service. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to provide an excellent, affordable alternatives. Vape Wild Zebra Stripe Gum
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this website.
The company is special in many methods. Additionally, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Zebra Stripe Gum
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer several mixing alternatives. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Zebra Stripe Gum
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Zebra Stripe Gum
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to produce something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.