Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapes Gone Wild
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and incredible customer support. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a fantastic, affordable alternatives. Vapes Gone Wild
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the company. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site.
The company is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapes Gone Wild
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of blending options. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapes Gone Wild
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just provides an extreme, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vapes Gone Wild
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer support and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they use a DIY juice kit. This set enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.