Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapewild Amazeballs
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer service. They provide a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a terrific, affordable choices. Vapewild Amazeballs
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may acquire directly from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website.
The company is distinct in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapewild Amazeballs
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapewild Amazeballs
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers a harsh, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vapewild Amazeballs
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they offer a DIY juice set. This kit enables you to create something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.