Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapewild Half Baked
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and incredible client service. They offer a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a terrific, low-cost options. Vapewild Half Baked
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might purchase straight from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website.
The company is special in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapewild Half Baked
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapewild Half Baked
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just gives a severe, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vapewild Half Baked
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This set allows you to produce something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.