Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapewild Murica
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and incredible customer support. They provide a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide an excellent, low-priced alternatives. Vapewild Murica
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site.
The business is special in many ways. In addition, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapewild Murica
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending choices. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapewild Murica
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just gives a severe, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vapewild Murica
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply terrific customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice set. This kit permits you to create something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.