Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vaping Architect Mods
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and incredible customer care. They provide a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a fantastic, affordable choices. Vaping Architect Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vaping Architect Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vaping Architect Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers an extreme, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vaping Architect Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit enables you to develop something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.