Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vaping Mod Batteries
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and amazing customer service. They offer a big range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a terrific, low-priced alternatives. Vaping Mod Batteries
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you might acquire straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vaping Mod Batteries
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer several mixing choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vaping Mod Batteries
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a harsh, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vaping Mod Batteries
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise discovered that they use a DIY juice set. This set enables you to create something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.