Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vaping Mod Kits With Led Lights
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and incredible customer service. They use a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-cost alternatives. Vaping Mod Kits With Led Lights
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might buy straight from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vaping Mod Kits With Led Lights
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer several mixing options. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vaping Mod Kits With Led Lights
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. In addition, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vaping Mod Kits With Led Lights
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I likewise found out that they use a DIY juice kit. This set allows you to develop something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.