Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vaping Mods Jay Bo
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and incredible customer service. They offer a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a fantastic, low-priced alternatives. Vaping Mods Jay Bo
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may acquire directly from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vaping Mods Jay Bo
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vaping Mods Jay Bo
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vaping Mods Jay Bo
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer excellent client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This package enables you to produce something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.