Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vaping Mods Use
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and unbelievable customer service. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to supply an excellent, low-cost options. Vaping Mods Use
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy straight from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vaping Mods Use
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing alternatives. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vaping Mods Use
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers a severe, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vaping Mods Use
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer care and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice set. This kit permits you to create something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.