Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vaping Mods With Batteries
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and amazing customer care. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply an excellent, inexpensive alternatives. Vaping Mods With Batteries
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vaping Mods With Batteries
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use numerous blending alternatives. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vaping Mods With Batteries
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vaping Mods With Batteries
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply terrific customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I also learnt that they offer a DIY juice package. This set allows you to create something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.