Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vaping Pen Mods
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and amazing customer service. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a fantastic, affordable options. Vaping Pen Mods
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might purchase directly from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is special in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vaping Pen Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use numerous blending alternatives. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vaping Pen Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vaping Pen Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they provide a DIY juice kit. This package allows you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.