Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vaping Wood Mods
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and incredible customer care. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a terrific, low-priced choices. Vaping Wood Mods
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. In addition, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vaping Wood Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide several blending alternatives. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vaping Wood Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a severe, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vaping Wood Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer excellent customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This set enables you to create something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.