Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapor Box Mods Kits
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and extraordinary client service. They use a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a great, low-cost options. Vapor Box Mods Kits
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you might buy directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapor Box Mods Kits
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice producer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they permit you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapor Box Mods Kits
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vapor Box Mods Kits
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice kit. This package enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.