Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapor Hut Mods
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer care. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, affordable choices. Vapor Hut Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might buy straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in many methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapor Hut Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use numerous blending alternatives. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapor Hut Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides a severe, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vapor Hut Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide terrific customer support and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to produce something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.