Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapor Mods Australia
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and extraordinary customer care. They offer a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide an excellent, affordable alternatives. Vapor Mods Australia
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in many methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapor Mods Australia
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice maker. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous mixing options. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapor Mods Australia
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vapor Mods Australia
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent client service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit allows you to produce something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.