Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapor Shack Mods
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer support. They provide a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a great, low-priced choices. Vapor Shack Mods
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapor Shack Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide numerous blending options. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapor Shack Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vapor Shack Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This set allows you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.