Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapor Shark Mods
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable client service. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a fantastic, low-priced alternatives. Vapor Shark Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous ways. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapor Shark Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use several blending choices. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapor Shark Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers an extreme, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vapor Shark Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set enables you to develop something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.