Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapor Source Mods
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer care. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a terrific, low-cost alternatives. Vapor Source Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might purchase directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapor Source Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapor Source Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a harsh, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes good in eating, does not always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vapor Source Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic client service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I also found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This set enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.