Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapor Station Mods
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and extraordinary customer support. They offer a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a great, low-priced alternatives. Vapor Station Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapor Station Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapor Station Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides a harsh, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vapor Station Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic client service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they provide a DIY juice kit. This kit allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.