Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapor Tech Mods
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and incredible customer support. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-cost options. Vapor Tech Mods
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may buy directly from the company. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in many methods. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapor Tech Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapor Tech Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just gives a severe, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vapor Tech Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice kit. This package permits you to develop something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.